Friday, December 3, 2010

It would this date


December 3 – Moment.

Pick one moment during which you felt most alive this year. Describe it in vivid detail (texture, smells, voices, noises, colors).(Author: Ali Edwards)

I can't remember the date now or if I actually blogged about it or no but it was an early date I had with Ross back in the spring. It was a Friday night and I had come over with some chocolate hostess cupcakes I made for him. We lightrailed over to Mill Ave and started the night at an Irish bar called Rula Bula. I had the best pint of guiness I have ever had there and dark mahoganies and rosewood countertops made it feel warm and cozy. We walked out to an outside patio that was covered with twinkle lights and we found a little table and sat by the bar and looked into the restaurant where the Irish band was playing. After we finished our pints and the corners of the picture I was seeing got a tiny bit fuzzy (like one of those lomography pictures) We walked down Mill Ave. to RA sushi and got in and was blasted with the bumping of the DJ. We sat down and I had the best dinner of my life. I felt so happy to be there with Ross and with some Saki bombers and a spicy plate of sushi the entire bar washed away. I have no idea how many people where in that bar because all I saw was Ross. My leg tingled when he put his hand on it and the sushi looked like it was glowing, heck Ross looked like he was glowing because all I could do was focus on our table and our time together. The way he was looking at me and the way I couldn't stop looking at him let me know for the first time that this was for real. THis was the night that I started to really fall in love with Ross...I felt the seed get planted and it started to grow over the next couple months. When I'm 50 I'll always be able to remember that night

No comments: