Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hi My Name is Mari


Hi I'm Mari(sela). I write this silly blog and am soo happy you have stopped in to be silly with me.

I'm a 20 year old senior at ASU and love Arizona sunsets, sweet tea, tattoos, old lady hobbies, watching old musicals, listening to Muse and Queen and reading and writing blogs.

I take too many pictures of myself and write about anything that comes to me but in Come Fly With Me I'll be mostly blogging about traveling and the adventures I have with family and friends in the Tempe, Phoenix, Mesa, and Queen Creek area and hopefully I'll blog from the rest of the world too.

If you stay for the ride you'll read about Ross, my fantastic boyfriend, who is the best guitar player I've ever heard, and sweeter than the sweetest naval orange. I'll write about my hilarious mom, Maria, and the woes of being just another young blogger trying to conquer the world.


You can reach me at comeflywithme.mari@gmail.com or on my twitter.

1 comment:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Wahooo, can't wait to read more! I like the changes you're doing! Looking good... Miss you!!!!