Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I said I would document it


Awhile back I said I would write about the stuff off my 101 in 1001 list and while I may not have been blogging regularly these past couple of weeks I have been completing some stuff of my list. My first project was the crocheted beanie I made and this post going to be about # 45

#45- Kiss a Stranger

So this will be short and sweet because a picture is worth a thousand words right? I was about 4 strong screwdrivers in, he spilled some of his drink on my arm (then said it was the guy behind us, but I know it was him) and then used that as an opener to chat me up. A lot of close ear taking (thanks in part to the loud bar) about shared likes in music, movies, and television later...we get this...


and one less item on the list.

I did #50 too so that is crossed off my list. That story involves a long black peacoat and high heels but I don't think this is that kind of blog. So I'll save that one for umm later =)

ps. Thanks Liz for having quick photo fingers ; )

8 comments:

Rasha said...

cutest photo ever!!

Yay for crossing something out!!

bananas. said...

Ooh la la...that is intimate! Have you talked to this stranger since? And don't you just love paparazzi friends :)

Kara said...

Sexual! I like it!!

Summer {Bisfor...} said...

hee hee.

how you doing, beautiful?

xo

brittany said...

fucking love you. such a heartbreaker. ;)

has this stranger made a recurring visit in you life...?

Laura said...

Twitt-twoooo!

Misty Dunny said...

I love this idea! I think you have inspired me to make a list of my own! Ps. I love the guts and spontaneity is took to accomplish this one :)

Miss Caitlin S. said...

adorable!!!