Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Not a happy camper.

I was in such a good mood
correction- Thankfully I'm a good mood everyday so
I was in my everyday mood when I heard some news.

Family members. medical stuff. not good

and it just makes me sad because I just don't know what to do?
where do I go from here, how can I contribute and make something happen that is worth while?
Do I cry? Do I make you cookies?
Do I blog?

I wish these things didn't happen but is there something I can do to help you?
(is that how I should ask them)

BLAHH

I'm very much in a contemplative place right now and I just hope we can all work through this.

At the end of the day we have to keep living right? Some people get to do great and wonderful things in their lives and others are sick (or they then get to do great and wonderful things while being sick)

I'm just going to offer my help, say I'm sorry, be there, hope for the best.

Pray to...science(?) that they can figure it out and start a blanket because I'll take my cues from southern women who, come hell or high water, have some fantastic quilts, yummy food, and a hand a hold when shit gets tough.

1 comment:

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I was going to come here to playfully bitch you out for hating on my poor Britney Spears!!! but I see that you have more serious things to worry about and now I want to hug you. I never know what the best thing to do in these situations to combat worry as well as be useful-- but I think just asking people how they are and being considerate of it is a huge one, also feeding people - so make cookies and just be your pleasant self, I'm sure that will help.