Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I turned 21


This picture was taken by Ross at Four Peaks in Tempe, AZ at around 12:08 AM 12/18/10 or my 21st birthday. I was so excited to have my first *legal* drink and finally be part of the big kids club. It's been hard always having friends who were older and especially hard when so many of them turned 21 and wanted to hangout at 21 and over places. I am sooo happy to be able to go to the local pubs or little bars around the corner and hangout after work or on weekends. I'm not a big drinker but I'm so excited to be able to buy a bottle of wine or beer to go with pizza or even liqueurs to bake with.

We had a party at our apartment for people to meet up and then hit Mill Ave. or the local ASU college bar scene. The party was complete with a Hello Kitty theme.

A sweet birthday gift from Ross' mom Suzanne

A cuuuttte banner we found at Target/Wal-Mart (?) and a clean apartment

Unique beer cooling system (read: broke and not wanting to spend money on an actual cooler) This idea was great thought because the ice melted right into the sink! =)

Cupcakes, cheese tray, spinach dip, chex mix, and veggie wraps. (plus a piece of art Ross did!)

up next- the drunken pictures from out on the bars.
*hint**hint* I puked =/

No comments: