Sunday, December 27, 2009

In the midst of holiday revelry

I figured I should blog! I'm loving everyone's lovely posts on the spirit of Christmas and how they are celebrating and what they got but I wanted to post on the amazing time I've been having so far.

Yes I, Mari, put down the book, left the yarn at home, didn't bake like crazy or go all OCD batshit crazy on anybody and went out and had a blast


with my good friend Liz before Christmas,


with my mom, brother, and sister on Christmas day
yes I wore that! I got that I looked like a mexican Marylyn Monroe like 5 times! Next time I need bigger curls though- felt like a poodle all night long


with my friend Sandra for her 21st birthday party the 26th
must stink sometimes being a Christmas baby!

had a blast finding people who are as adamant as I am about proper lip balm application
"Is that my lip gloss is poppin? My lip gloss is cool"


Okay I lied I did bake something..

I made the cake!

Well lovies how are all your rocking holiday parties going??

5 comments:

BG said...

that cake is fab. and you are looking hot hot hot! damn girl. glad you had a good holiday :)

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

You're so pretty... I miss you. Glad that holiday was nice... that cake is bomb... you're making mine and natts wedding cake :)

bananas. said...

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! i love the lipgloss picture...makes me want to sing "my lipgloss be poppin!"

and um that cake is AWESOME BALLS! how did you do that???

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

hahah I love your Marilyn Monroe comment that's hilarious. And I love your haircut, looks great!!!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

Iva Messy said...

that is a seriously awesome cake!!