Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello Reading Day

Did I study, study, study today for finals??? NOPE!

Today I finished scarf and sent it, along with two other packages, to it's new owner (s). Spent about $25 bucks in shipping at the post office (OUCH!) because I'm lame and wait until AFTER things are supposed to be at their new home to ship em...

cleaned, picked up supplies for my homemade holidays.
Yes you heard me right I'm going to try and make all of my presents this year. I'll let you all know how it goes (either everyone will get something made with love and care or gift cards with a bow depending on how everything looks)

Finally got around to making this beauty today... I got all supplies at the dollar store for $6!

Now to crochet some more (scarf for brother?? Merry Christmas?!?!) and watch the last episode of GLEE for the year!

How was your Wednesday?

5 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I didn't study for reading day either.. Opppsssss... hahaha

cute darlingggg. make me something good for christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a busy day!

bananas. said...

my wednesday was perfect because of glee. best episode by far! i can't wait until april for all new GLEE!

good luck on making your gifts. i did that one year. it was hard but successful.

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

You made that?? Holy hell, great job!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com

Summer Athena said...

I NEED TO DO THIS! So many are going around and I have yet to be crafty this year. I wonder why...

Blah.