Friday, November 6, 2009

Friday Favorites

So here we go again with round two of Friday Favorites

Favorite Song


I have been addicted to "Percussion Gun" by White Rabbits, for like the past week or so. The whole album is amazing but the double drums and pianos in this song just kill me in this song. Go and see them play here.

Favorite Food
So we have tons of food leftover from Halloween party so I haven't been allowed to cook. =( I always cook on Sunday so mass of leftovers, or no mass of leftovers I will be cooking this yummy white chili this Sunday (i have been craving chili for like the past three weeks...I cannot wait till SUNDAY!)

Favorite Guilty Pleasure


I am totally and completely addicted to Glee (so I have been PISSED these past two Wednesdays without Glee because of the dumb World Series- baseball fans can went their hate here) I have all the songs form the episodes downloaded (and on repeat- my harmonies fit right in!...haha not) and Wednesday nights my former drama geek and singing freak comes out (I know ALL the words to ALL the songs in: West Side Story, Bye Bye Birdie, Wicked, Oklahoma, Chicago, Rent...)

What are your Friday Favorites??


1 comment:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Um..

No school is one.
No work is another
Sleeping all day long.
FRIDAYS ROCK