Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Red and Green

I got tagged in Red and Green by Caitlin over at Candyfloss & Persie
What you do is you pick 7 thing in your house that are red or green.
I went in search of green things and this is what I found!


1. 12th Night by Shakespeare
2. a storage box I have for crafts
3. brand new peacoat from Old Navy
4. Harry Potter Slytherin scarf
5. fabric for future christmas quilt
6. my mom's flower garden
7. Virgin Mary (yes my family is that Catholic and that Mexican!)

I'm tagging
Brittany at xoxo Brittany

6 comments:

BG said...

oohhh this looks like fun! i will def have to do it!

Laura said...

Oooh! ok. I'm on it!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

ekkk make me search like a mad women for red stuff!!!

bananas. said...

i got tagged with this game but my color was orange. ORANGE! i have absolutely nothing with orange on it. boo.

good finds btw.

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

hahaha, I'm glad you did them - so funny to see what people pick! I love your wording on #7 haha, how great!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Hello,

Recently discovered your blog through my sister's blog, Candyfloss & Persie. Anyway, nice post and I love your cakes!

Cheers!