Thursday, November 12, 2009

they're my friends...

"What makes life worth living... is not the things you learn up here *points to head* but the things you feel in here *points to heart*"

It was a simple line- from some movie on TV that almost made me cry the other day.
It's true you can't read about, theorize, and research love, loss, happiness, life.

You have to go out and live it.

I sew, crochet, quilt, bake, read, listen to music, watch TV, blog... all things I can do alone.
because I'm just to scared to go out and live.

We've all experienced pain from a bad breakup or from a disloyal friend. We should feel that pain learn from it and go on with life- not let it over come you.

It's true- he left- It hurt...

It hurt.

It hurts...


and I was too scared to live for fear of ever feeling like that again....

but that's not living- I wasn't living and a life is such a beautiful thing
why was I wasting mine?



I was singing these lyrics all day yesterday
"I need love
Cause only love is true
I need every wakin' hour with you
And my friends cause they're so beautiful
Yeah my friends they are so beautiful
They're my friends"

and I decided that I won't be afraid anymore to live life- If I get hurt, Hey I get hurt but I'll also get to have days like this:

Thank you Rasha for giving me such a fantastic day.
Those funny pictures, and infectious laughter did me so much good.

What is making your life worth living?

1 comment:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Yay!! I love it. I love us. it was soooo much fun. Friendship is the best. ALL HAIL MUSTACHE CLUB.