Sunday, November 15, 2009

Monday Mornings On MY Pineapple Express


No I don't mean that Pineapple Express


My mom came home yesterday with 4 pineapples and the request to make whatever I want to make with them. Sure okay I'll make pineapple upside down cake (gag) or pineapple flan (gag) or pineapple and sucking pig? (GAG)

I much rather make a friend =) or take em and make some vacation homes for some popular sea critters.

(no joke that is how they looked like in the episode without water)

I told myself that I have until Friday to make something with them, and I just added it to the list:

Monday Morning TO DO list:

1- finish reading Much Ado About Nothing
2- finish reading 82364946 other books littering my room by the time the 3 I ordered on Amazon come in
3- Hair cut Thursday (it was a trade for a cake)
4- NEW MOON Thursday
5- Pay Credit Card before they send those crazy looking vikings after me
6- get together a Thanksgiving menu
7- start finish scarf (purple and silver this time!)
8- craft- it's the only thing that keeps me sane (embroider? sew?)
9- christmas crafts? (haha like this will get done)
10- did I put homework up yet?
12- work, work, hw, work, sleep, hw, coffee, work

Damn this week is going to end up a little bit busier than my past weeks have been.
I'll let you know how I'm doing on Friday- maybe by then the stress will have gotten to me and the post will reallly be about some pineapple express...

How are your Monday To Do lists coming along?

6 comments:

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

I have a really hectic week ahead of me too! :(

whats photoshoot?!!? with who

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Pee ess: its NOT ok, that im not on that to do list, and ummm no not like that.... but like hanging out!! GOSH :D

Mari said...

A friend of mine from HS is a photography major and is doing a tattoo photo project for her class so she asked me to help =)

and IT SUCKS you're not on the TO DO list but we need to buckle down and get work done before we flunk out of college

(I say this and it ends up meaning we'll prob hangout and craft and fail anyway)

BG said...

ahhhhhhh NEW MOON!!!!!! I'm stoked as well :) cute blog, girl...i love new friends!!

Summer Athena said...

pineapple is yummy!

bananas. said...

YEA YEA YEA!!! NEW MOON!!!! BWAHHHHHH!!!!! my mind is distracted, can you tell?

love pineapples. love pineapple express.