Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year new project

SO yesterday while just randomly looking across blogs I came across Secondsister Suaviloquy who had this crochet pattern on her site and a request for headbands...

her sister had worn the headband to an orphanage in Mexico and the girls there really like it but she just had the one. She is going to go back and this time hopefully go equipped with tons of headbands for everyone =) Go over to here for the pattern and details.

I might sell them as well for those non-crocheters who really like it and donate ALL the proceeds to the orphanage.

On another note it it NYE! I still don't know what I'm wearing or where I'm going- all I really know is that I'm gonna drink copious amounts of alcohol and come ready with as many jello shots I can make today. Plus it's my nephew's 12th birthday so I'm making cupcakes and hopefully catching some movie with the birthday group.

My 2009 was the most insane year ever. I hated this year but I think when I looks back it will be the one where I changed the most- and will then become good. Change , for the better, is what really marks a year for me and boy did I change this year...

and any wrong doing done to me was compensated by the most amazing blog freinds and RLF I've made these past couple months.

Stay safe out there and have an amazing time bringing in 2010!


Happy New Year's EVE!!

7 comments:

Grace said...

If I only knew how to crochet I would totally join in on this cause... I think it would be a new hobby to learn too. :)

And if you do decide to sell the headbands I totally want to buy one from you. They look way cute! So once you get selling them let me know!

Have a great New Year's and be safe!

{andthisiswhatshesaid} said...

Those are gorgeous mari... I want one!!!

Happy New Year Love. Love you.

Eden Marie said...

you are so talented, and such an amazing person to do that :)

happy new year girl!!

BG said...

and again....i would totally pay for that. get that etsy shop up and running lady!

happy new year to you...have so much fun tonight!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

I am so jealous of your skill with these things! How pretty do you look?? I LOVE that headband. I also love the sentence "I hated this year BUT" haha, I kinda felt that too... so here's hoping we both have a better 2010!!!

http://candyflosspersie.blogspot.com/

Gabby said...

Happy New Year's, lady! I wish you all the best...have a jello shot for me, k? :)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a fab NYE. I bet you looked gorg!